Use our Site to Find a Hitter, Event and/or Event Organizer
- Contact them directly about how you can assist and what they can offer in return.
- Many of the hitters in our sport are experienced long drive demonstrators at charity golf events, corporate outings, etc.
- Through their events, long drive event organizers can offer you a number of benefits and enhance the visibility of your company, product, etc.
Conversations are free, contact them today!
Let us help navigate you through the world of long drive.
We would be more than happy to discuss anything long drive related, including:
- Adding a profile to our sponsors section so our hitters can find you
- Advertising on our website
- Fundraising opportunities
- BUILD Contribution/Sponsorship Option
Contribute to BUILD and let us make your valuable advertising dollars work for you by using our knowledge and networks within the long drive community.
Outside of traditional sponsorship arrangements not-for-profit contributions can take several forms including:
- Restricted Contributions – As the contributor, tell us how you wish your contribution to be used to support the sport of long drive. For example, direct contributions to prize pools at an event(s), support for event organizers operating costs, support for BUILD’s operating costs, website upgrades to benefit our hitters and organizers, etc. You talk and we will listen
- Unrestricted Contributions – Contributors do not impose conditions on the use of their contributions by BUILD. In this instance, BUILD in consultation with its Advisory Committee will, via a democratic process to poll its members, use the funds as deemed appropriate to support the sport of long drive.
- Endowment Contributions – Contribute resources with the restriction of maintaining them permanently. For example, a piece of land for a long drive facility, investments to provide BUILD with interest in perpetuity, etc. Use your creativity and we will become stewards of your vision for long drive.
If you are interested in participating or need more information, please email us at email@example.com